Hoi, I am me and I'll show you today my yesterday's adventure in two ancient Forum, the marcos-forum.de.vu right here and the Forum of DJ -Phil second from the top. Two abandoned forums from 2004 to 2003.
For Anything may have to read her sign you. However, I have the ever done for you.
User: openid
Password: 1234
Ok, now time for all those who do not know history. We therefore I and Shnuffy, we do know what a hand from the AK / GJ clan complex and, second Mokitown, chat who is no longer available, at least not that I would know who are nevertheless prepared to make an image, like the Google Image Search endeavor. Yes, it looks childish, but we at that time were only 14 and 15 And there we got to the nice gentlemen DJ Phil know that he operated at that time a page on which he had included all kinds of Flash games, which is now possible, however, no more. However, his forum, the test of time, thus keeping some interesting things have preserved. Unfortunately, the good Lord Phil at the time disappeared without trace in 2005, but Phil is not the only forum of its kind but the story I have time only to get on the edge of, or I sometimes forget habs weider total, but a certain Jack, has in Phil's Forum, made rioting and indiscriminate User insulted, points out Phil has, together with the clan, brings out a counter-attack and Marco, the louder, at least the name of his forum, his whole forum spammed so tightly that he has it then closed. Once in about three years ago, when long grass was grown over the matter and DJ Phil was also no longer raise, one of us discovered by chance that the Marcos Forum had been refurbished, but was also left you resist. So Grasyl decided to hide there, the password for the Caffeeteria project (other long story). But this is hardly anybody knew that Marco actually came back one more time and Grasyl unexpectedly was also to answer questions.
0 comments:
Post a Comment