order once again to do what my fat brain, so my bookshelf does not look so empty and discover the fun of it I have added myself the next standard works of world literature, On War by Carl von Clausewitz. Of course I had to order the book once again, as always. I mean, a complete bookstore full of books, but all lack the absolute standard works everywhere only current books about the people writing books. I will not read but has read the thoughts of someone who wrote a book, I read the book wants it himself and make up my own thoughts. Well anyway, I've ordered the book so for 13 € and got it two days later to pick up already, since the bookseller digs a monster out of the drawer, my face for 13 € but this is quite a ham.
Well no matter what you do not do everything for the world domination .. I'm going to solve .
0 comments:
Post a Comment