Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Baby Shower Pictionary Game

Shock Wave 1.0 / AoD AAR

Halli-Hallo, I'm sorry that I once again brought a slightly longer pause un announced, but I really had to do quite a lot. First, once again, as always, the standard rhetorical question to me: "What's new?" Shockwave 1.0 is ready, at last, after almost a whole year, or was it even longer. finally, the latest version of the Shock Wave is out mods. Monent, here you come to their side . I'm of course directly plunged into battle and CI General, after the other challenged. It came at a very spziellen point to a sense of déjà vu. I had yet, as before, or not? Yes, of course now the question: "What is there new?" New is definitely that of Sh Loader, or as the means now is nothing around there, which I think is a pity because I liked the Menuel without the annoying movie in the background, serve. In addition, however, that, fortunately, there are now no start units more, the fact always bothered me somewhat, as there was always the first workers pick out from the unit mass needed. There are also some new buildings like the junk yard to replace the black market, the Salvage General. Produced at the touch of civilian vehicles and scrap, which is otherwise allowed only by destroying enemy tanks back. What is at first perhaps as the invention, since the scorpion rocket sounds, is unfortunately not quite the charm, first you have to ever buy scrap may be eligible for certain general ability and second, disappears, the acquired metal garbage back to single pair seconds. For the other generals there, till now, not much to see new things, but I auch nicht alle gespielt.

Noch relativ neu ist mein ersten AAR ( After Aktion Report ) zu AoD ( Arsenal of Democracy) welches ihr hier  bestaunen könnt. Es ist nicht wirklich gut aber es ist recht lustig, finde ich zu mindest.

So, das wars für Jetzt ich mach mich jetzt mal dran, irgend was zu machen, damit ich dan irgend wann hier oder wo anders davon berichten kann.

0 comments:

Post a Comment