Thursday, December 2, 2010

How To Get A Track Sponsorship

digital camouflage for lazy

So, today again a tutorial, yes I know I'd only do that by the number of visitors to drive up, but I stand to it '.

What's it about? It's our own dadrum with Photoshop to create digital camouflage pattern, we could also, under the name Digi-Camo or High German "Pixel-Camo" know.

What do we need? We need a version of Photoshop, I use Photoshop Elements, since this is an extremely cheap Photoshop, I am sure that your version anyway more, than mine. The Photoshop plug-in "camouflage" of "VanDerLee" is free and can be organized here . So that's already in gear.

Step 1: We create a blank document of the sample size of 500x500 pixels. Then, we go to "Filter", choose "VanDerLee," and there "from ...", Camouflage.

Step 2: Now opens the plug-in window of "camouflage", the plugin is pretty self explanatory, here you can choose three or more colors, plus "scale", ie, whether it he a coarser or want to have finer patterns, "Blur" and "Size-off fall" I would leave it as they are and choose to "Plate #", just a random setting. So, here you can admire my spontaneous color, which I quickly "Snow City" baptized. I use here, for simplicity, only three of the eight possible colors soltet, you decide you more (or less) colors are chosen, please keep this in mind.
Step 3: Now we have to press "OK" ("Ok" and not "Save") and already charged us the plug our new camouflage pattern, but now we do not conventional stale flickering, but modern bunch of pixels. To this end we compared, "image", "Mode", "Indexed Color ..."
Step 4: Here we choose: The Palette: Local (Perceptual), with colors, the number of colors that we used in the Camouflage plug-in, here in our example, there are three, the sake of simplicity to force us to do nothing but "no", we use no transparency, so we are doing here and not a hacker, the background, we use not including "no", most important, we may use no "dithering", or " None. If we have suspended everything, we press "OK".
Step 5: If we've done everything right, should our designs, now So (see picture below) look like .. Yes it is true, it look almost done something, but we are still not ready. Now we go down, "Image, Resize, Image size ..." 500 pixels and scale our big picture down to 100 pixels.
Step 6: And tada, we have pixel camo .. yes I want to make fun of us .. that would have anyone else could. The crucial step is missing, and indeed, we scale the image again to its original 500 pixels. ("Picture", "Scale," Image size ... " ).
Step 8: So now we have our first Digi-Camo pattern was a short walk from Snow City platters, snow-City Digital. What do we do now need to do is to simplify further processing, the color mode again, "RGB" to reset, we do this where we from "Image", "Mode" - click on "RGB color".
We can be proud of us because if we did everything right, we now have our own Pixelcamo pattern, but we should remember that we save it in the PNG format to the pixel accuracy to maintain.
Here again are my bottom line, "Snow-Digital City" like, hers? Tell me what you think of my designs, tell me what you think of this tutorial and share your results with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment