Thursday, January 27, 2011

Boot Polishing Problems

Good morning / Chicom Chicom / Iron Cross

Good morning together, yes, I know it is not much just by me / us in lezter time, but I'm just too much to do. So there is, as seen in the title, but two new things of which it is worthwhile to report themselves. First, I have now my own Chicom, is the fact that or Chicom? I should then clarify it again. Thus establishes the right you see my jewel, but I have not always been the long necrosis in my pocket until I find my magazine. It has space for almost everything I need, binoculars, an old bottle in bemahlte BB shells form, my old Colt Double Egale (makes the placeholder for my real gun), two Avtomat 1947 Magazine and a multi tool. The last bag is completely made a kind of PVC, I guess it should be water tight, you could then place a portable radio, if we had any. Only the gun magazines, I'm not getting really good at, I think I just slide to their big brothers. I like my Chicom and somewhat better for 20 € I want to see first.

next topic, Iron Cross, the mod for Arsenal of Democracy, I've got the luck of the borrowed and could test it for a day. The full impressions, can you you here or Thod durchlsenen forum. here to see law, the impact of new provinces on Ostfreisland.

Addendum:

I once demanded a "Chicom" is in the true sense, a Chi-Com nesischer Communists, therefore, a man, what we call here in the West Chicom, is actually the uniform belonging to Type 65 Chest rig. I will however have to look again more closely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment