Hi, I'm sorry, I have written in recent days not much, but you know that yes, winter fun. First Christmas then New Year's Eve, well at least it was fun, just great that a peaceful day war. Unfortunately I did not have much time to get sufficiently prepare for the annual civil Inferno so I had extra short build before a few Breifbomden, I find that the only way, or even the D-cannon every year less, I still know when I was fifteen, because even has an AA battery a large firecrackers Pullmoll Dose divided sure, but today is not even a cannon with a two-finger candy box ready. The bulge is hard to see (but what could also be because I'm not particularly good at Fotofieren). Well, this were the rest of my team prepared the better, some better Breifbomben, a rocket mortar and a whole pig's head had to believe in it, well now are not even their cannon in Aldi, but in Poland, where with just before New Year's Eve the landmines labels marked "EU proved fireworks" will be taped over. Unfortunately, we have been distracted by ****** **** s martyrdom (so we have lovingly the pig's head called), I have not forgotten to build a snowman to him then, to blow, I mean a snowman does not stink, at least, if you Makatavi him a volcano, is in the nose.
0 comments:
Post a Comment