Sunday, January 9, 2011

Scan Costs For Pregnant Dog

Star Wars Monopoly

There is a lot to so sick of PC games, as you can see, among others here ( youtube.com / user / weird video games ) very well. (You should absolutely give the game with the penguin, I no longer have einbekommen). But what Schnuffy now dragged've beat the drum beats from the floor, Star Wars Monopoly for the PC. Yes this is really their seriousness, but that is bad, it's so stupid, that makes it fun again, now I can not own screenshots to the Verfügug because I do not want to tip my AAR settings. So there are those of Schnuffys solo game. Ok, why I'm getting now NEN Save happened not even in the, let me know, although schleiderhaft, but we see the playing field at best. Monopoly itself I have to say anything and why the game is so strange for us I think is to describe something shearing, I'll do this on occasion a video. Alone, some animations are funny and calibrated to the exchange AI is also really funny, well, why should the AI in such an ancient game to be better than in "Attack or not we are attacking", Rome (TW)?

The way I heard it will give Empires (TW) for 10 € and you can then Dagestan games, let's see When I come next time in the city.

0 comments:

Post a Comment