It comes as little (always in whole sentence answer) because I still find in my AAR .. ok .. our run AAR, have / have and I only a certain amount of pleasure the day had to write something The same moves containing the count of the blog post down a bit. I solved this by now (Bing) my rule, "Only one post per day" on. There are often two different things to custody on the day on which I want to express myself.
The AAR makes us a lot of fun and we see no reason to end it early and when I write something little that you should also push me and not to the AAR .. last there in peace.
Click here for the AAR? heartsofiron.de/interaktiv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php f = 9 & t = 24 201 & st = 0 & sk = t & sd = a
0 comments:
Post a Comment