Monday, February 14, 2011

How To Make A Homemade Toy To Jack Off

brain stones have telepathic abilities?

on the CIRT pages you find this comment to the furrows stones from Lake Chiemsee (the brain stones) to comment that I've been pinched:
" If this concise furrow pattern actually have been produced organisms such as bacteria or algae are, they would have a very well organized community with excellent communication in order to create distributed such a systematically constructed sculpture of the great stone. "
I just read, however, that John in his furrows Stone Blog Images furrows real stones from Lake shows. Merci Hans!

Now I ask myself but what may mean in the sense of CIRT :

As such intricate patterns so only through excellent communication skills of the participating-organisms is possible, this would indeed be almost telepathic contact with the relatives have made of Chiemsee!
No, this is too unlikely, so you have to go well from the fact that the furrows stones from Lake Constance are cosmic in origin?

0 comments:

Post a Comment