Friday, February 11, 2011

Wife Vs Husband Stronger

My car was broken smoke detectors

This morning when I tried to unlock my car, I saw that my rear side window was smashed and my navigation system was stolen.

Damn, I have just got no time for something like this was my first thought.

course nonsense, but one has never have time, so something is just getting annoying.

first to the police.
arrived at the police station in Aplerbeck is just one of me,

the same case,

in Soelden, also tonight, two streets away.

were probably professionals.


Well, first call in Munster can not even regulate my own detriment.
claim number listed, display given up on the workshop.

On the way to the workshop I remembered when we sign our customers in the partner workshops, there is free car hire. So let
quickly announce at Mercedes, car free.

arrived at Mercedes, with the workshop manager said, who asked: How long should we wait until the navigation system can be installed?

waiting I thought to myself?
Why wait, I asked?
Because the insurance companies always want to wait 6 weeks, if not the stolen goods may be re-emerges, said the employees of Mercedes.

really safe from the testimony of the master's workshop, which is now the Navi ordered next week and my car is ready again,
now but a little insecure.

Call for best short in Münster at the provincial and bring me back the security I had just enough.
The colleague in Muenster said hard
built-in GPS, order and install, of course.

So is my car now with Mercedes and I have a free rental car until the repair was performed.
The testimony of the master's workshop but I still hear, 6 weeks .........
insured elsewhere I would have no free car .........

I am now the guardian angel was there for me sometimes.


Many greetings and thanks for your time
your
Andreas Piechel

0 comments:

Post a Comment